Are you ready for an intense first person shooter action game? Medal of Honor: Airborne offers players the chance to run, gun and parachute through challenging missions set in World War II Europe. With stunning graphics and realistic sound, this game is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Take on the role of Private Boyd Travers, a recently recruited member of the US Army’s 82nd Airborne Division. Your job is to infiltrate enemy territory, gather intelligence, and complete a series of objectives to help ensure Allied victories. . You will have access to a wide variety of weapons, grenades, and explosives to help you along the way.
With the option to customize your gear and upgrade your weapons, Medal of Honor: Airborne offers an immersive gameplay experience that will keep you coming back for more. So, what are you waiting for? Download Medal of Honor: Airborne now and experience the excitement for yourself!
Medal Of Honor: Airborne PC Game Free Download Pre-installed Direct Link. Medal Of Honor: Airborne was released on September 4, 2007.
More about this game
Step into the shoes of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way war is waged. From a rocky start in Sicily to wartime triumphs in the heart of Germany, he fights the epic World War II battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. He begins each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then immediately jumps into action. On the ground, he tackles objectives in any order in an expansive, free-for-all environment, using a wide variety of upgradable weapons to your strategic advantage.
How to download and install Medal Of Honor: Airborne
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Medal Of Honor: Airborne finishes downloading, right-click on the .zip file and click “Extract to Medal.of.Honor.Airborne.zip” (to do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medal Of Honor: Airborne folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you run the game as administrator and if you are getting any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Note: Be sure to uninstall any current version of PhysX you have (if applicable) and install PhysX from the _Redist folder. You need to have PhysX 9.12.1031 installed for the game to work.
Medal of Honor: Free Over-the-Air Download
Click below download button to start Medal Of Honor: Airborne Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Medal Of Honor: AirborneSize: 9.01 GB
WARNING: This game is already pre-installed for you, which means you don’t have to install it. If you are missing any dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for the ‘HOW TO RUN THE GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, make sure to right-click on the executable file and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having trouble saving your game. Always disable your antivirus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- SW: Windows XP or Vista (32-bit) (64-bit versions of Windows are not supported)
- Processor: Intel 2.8 GHz or faster (3.0 Ghz or faster for Vista) or AMD Athlon 2800+ for Windows XP/AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows Vista
- Memory: 1GB or more
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more of memory, support for Pixel Shader 3.0, and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or better, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or better. NOTE: NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported. NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- HDD: 9.0 GB or more of free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running on Windows Vista, you should expect lower performance)
Medal of Honor: Airborne – Pros and Cons
Medal of Honor: Airborne is a first-person shooter game that was released in 2007. The game is set during World War II and puts players in the role of Private First Class Boyd Travers. Players will be able to experience some of the most iconic battles of the war, including Operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge. Here are some of the pros and cons of the game:
- Realistic Graphics: The game has stunning and realistic graphics that bring the World War II era to life. The attention to detail is impressive and players will truly feel like they are fighting in the middle of a war zone.
- Customizable Equipment: One of the main features of the game is the ability to customize your equipment before each mission. This allows players to tailor their weapons and equipment to the challenges they will face in each level.
- Open Levels – Each level of the game is open ended and allows players to approach objectives in different ways. This gives the game a high level of replayability and encourages players to experiment with different strategies.
- Dynamic AI – The AI in the game is dynamic and reacts realistically to the player’s actions. This makes the game more challenging and keeps players on their toes throughout each level.
- Repetitive Gameplay – While the open-ended levels give the game a high level of replayability, the gameplay itself can become repetitive over time. Players can start to feel like they are doing the same thing over and over again.
- No Multiplayer: Unfortunately, Medal of Honor: Airborne does not have a multiplayer mode. This means that players will not be able to compete against each other or team up to complete missions.
- Short Campaign – The campaign of the game is relatively short and players can complete it in around 6-8 hours. While the open-ended levels help extend the gameplay, some players may still feel like they didn’t get their money’s worth.
- Steep Learning Curve – The game can be quite challenging, especially for players who are new to first person shooters. The learning curve is steep, and some players may find the game frustratingly difficult.
Overall, Medal of Honor: Airborne is a solid first-person shooter that offers a realistic WWII experience. However, it has its drawbacks and players should be aware of them before they decide to purchase the game.
FAQ: Medal of Honor: Aerial Gameplay
Q: What is Medal of Honor: Airborne?
Medal of Honor: Airborne is a first-person shooter video game that takes place during World War II. The player assumes the role of Boyd Travers, a soldier in the 82nd Airborne Division, and is tasked with completing various missions in different locations.
Q: How do I play Medal of Honor: Airborne?
Medal of Honor: Airborne is played on PC, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. The player controls Boyd Travers and completes objectives as he battles enemies. The game also includes multiplayer capabilities where players can compete in various modes with others online.
Q: What are some tips for playing Medal of Honor: Airborne?
Some game-improving tips include staying in cover, using different weapons strategically, and completing objectives efficiently. It is also useful to explore the surroundings for additional weapons and health packs.
Q: Is there a story mode in Medal of Honor: Airborne?
Yes, Medal of Honor: Airborne has a story mode with different missions that take Boyd Travers to different places during the war. The story is intended to provide a realistic depiction of the battles fought during World War II.
Q: Can I play Medal of Honor: Airborne by myself or with friends?
Yes, Medal of Honor: Airborne can be played solo in story mode or with friends in online multiplayer.