Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is an action-packed game that will keep you glued to your screen. Developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami, it is the ninth installment in the Metal Gear Solid series and is a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The game was released in March 2014 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
In the game, you play the role of Big Boss, who is on a mission to rescue two prisoners held at the US facility in Cuba. The game takes place in an open world and you are free to use any means available to complete your mission. You can use stealth to sneak past enemies or you can shoot with guns. The game has a day and night cycle that affects gameplay, and the weather also affects the visibility and movement of enemies.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has received critical praise for its gameplay and graphics. It is a must-have game for any fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. So, what are you waiting for? Download Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and experience the thrill of being a top-level soldier.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Free Download PC Game Preinstalled in Direct Link. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes was released on December 18, 2014.
More about this game
The world-renowned Kojima Productions presents another masterpiece of the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the ‘Metal Gear Solid V Experience’ and the prologue to the second larger segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which will be released thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to try out the world-class production’s unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay ahead of the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for players who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and for veterans as well, to get acquainted with the game’s radical new design and unparalleled presentation style.
How to download and install Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download start and wait for it to finish.
- Once Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has finished downloading, right-click on the .zip file and click “Extract to Metal Gear Solid V – Ground Zeroes v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you run the game as administrator and if you have any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Free Download
Click on the download button below to start Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (v18.104.22.168)Size: 2.79 GB
WARNING: This game is already pre-installed for you, which means you don’t have to install it. If you are missing any dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Find the ‘HOW TO RUN THE GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right-click the executable file and always select “Run as administrator” if you are having trouble saving the game. Always disable your antivirus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- SW: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: Core i5-4460 (3.20 GHz) or better *Quad-Core or better
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or higher (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB of available space
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Pros and cons of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
If you are a die-hard fan of the Metal Gear Solid franchise or a newcomer to the series, you may be considering playing the latest installment, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. However, before you rush to download the game, it is important to consider its pros and cons.
- Stunning Graphics: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes features stunning graphics that make the world come to life. The game’s attention to detail is impressive, from the character animations to the environment design.
- Immersive Gameplay – The game’s open-world design allows for exploration and experimentation. You can approach missions in different ways and the game rewards you for being creative.
- Interesting Story: As with previous Metal Gear Solid games, the story of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is engaging and well written. The game scenes are well directed and the voice acting is excellent.
- Excellent Controls: The game’s controls are intuitive and responsive, making it easy to perform complex actions like stealth takedowns and obstacle climbing.
- Replay Value: The game’s open-world design and multiple difficulty levels mean you can replay missions to your heart’s content. There are also additional challenges and collectibles to discover.
- Short duration: Depending on your play style, you can finish the main story of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes in as little as an hour. While there are additional quests and content, the game’s main story seems a bit short.
- Limited Character Development – While the game’s cutscenes and story are engaging, the characters themselves feel underdeveloped. It’s hard to care about them when you don’t know them intimately.
- Lack of Variety – While the game’s open world design allows for experimentation, there is a lack of variety in the game’s mission structure. You will perform similar tasks over and over again, which can get repetitive.
- Price: At launch, many considered the game’s price to be high. While it has dropped since then, it may still be too much for some players.
- Difficulty Spikes: Some missions in the game can be frustratingly difficult, leading to frustration and repeated deaths. This may be unpleasant for some players.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has a lot to offer players, from its incredible graphics and immersive gameplay to its engaging story and replay value. However, it also has its downsides, from its short length and lack of variety to its occasional difficulty spikes. Ultimately, whether you decide to play or not depends on your personal preferences and priorities.
FAQ – Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Gameplay
Q: What is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and what is its gameplay?
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is an action-adventure game developed and published by Konami. It is the ninth installment in the Metal Gear series. The game features an open world environment where players are encouraged to use stealth methods and avoid combat with enemies. The main objective of the game is to complete various missions and objectives while avoiding detection.
Q: What are the system requirements for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?
The minimum system requirements for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes are an Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 graphics card. For optimal performance, an Intel Core i7 processor, 8 GB of RAM is recommended and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 graphics card.
Q: Does Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes have multiplayer?
No, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a single-player game and does not support any multiplayer modes.
Q: What are the different difficulty levels in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?
There are four different difficulty levels in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, namely Easy, Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. These difficulty levels affect the behavior of enemies, the amount of ammunition and resources available to the player, and the number of checkpoints available to save the game.
Q: How long does it take to complete Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?
The length of the game depends largely on the player’s playing style and the difficulty level chosen. On average, it takes 4-5 hours to complete the main story campaign. However, completing all the side quests and collecting all the hidden items can take up to 10 hours or more.