Reflection: The Greed is a gripping adventure game that immerses players in a world full of intricate puzzles, moral dilemmas, and difficult decisions. This captivating game challenges players to explore a mystical world where they face various obstacles and challenges.
With unique gameplay features, stunning graphics, and an engaging story, Reflection: The Greed is a game that will keep players hooked for hours on end. The game features unique gameplay mechanics where players must solve puzzles by manipulating mirrors to guide light rays to activate certain objects.
If you are looking for an unforgettable adventure game that tests your problem-solving skills, then Reflection: The Greed is the perfect game for you. This game’s stunning visuals, fast-paced action sequences, and baffling mysteries will leave you wanting more. So, what are you waiting for? Download Reflection: The Greed now and embark on a journey you will never forget!
Reflection: The Greed Free Download PC Game Preinstalled in Direct Link. Reflection: Greed premiered on April 14, 2023
More about this game
What’s the worst that can happen when reading a decrepit book? Jon Oz, who has been flipping through the pages of a book that shouldn’t even have the cover open, is about to lock himself in a nightmare. Will you end the nightmare when darkness falls? Or will you be a prisoner of your own reflection? Reflection is a first-person survival horror game with puzzle and parkour elements.
Following a traumatic shooting, police lieutenant John Oz is being treated at Parlak Dag Hospital, located in a remote forest. Jon has now unknowingly locked himself into a nightmare by giving in to his curiosity and flipping through the pages of a mysterious book belonging to another patient. The orchestrator of this nightmare is a parasite that lives in reflections and empowers itself by feeding on the weaknesses and fears of its victims. Will you allow this parasite to consume you or can you bury it in the dusty pages of the mysterious book?
- First-person horror experience: John Oz, recovering from a traumatic accident, faces a supernatural threat at the hospital where he was admitted for treatment. Run and hide from the parasite that is chasing you!
- Realistic graphics and atmosphere: Thanks to realistic graphics and dynamic environmental objects, you can interact with objects in the environment and have a more immersive experience in the game world.
- Transforming Rooms: While Jon’s lack of sanity is up for debate, this hospital is certainly no longer a sane place. Rooms and hallways move and transform on their own, growing or shrinking disproportionately, creating obstacles that you must overcome using your parkour skills.
- Puzzles: You must also use your cunning in other areas, such as fixing broken electrical panels and circuit breakers, moving objects, and manipulating the environment to overcome puzzle-like obstacles.
- Fear of the dark: Your fear gives you away… You should not stay in the dark for too long, as this increases your fear level, making it much easier for the parasite to find you. Stay in the light and keep your light source closer to you if you want to leave the hospital in one piece.
- SW: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430/AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB of available space
Reflection: The game of greed – Pros and cons
Reflection: The Greed is a highly addictive game that has captivated players with its intriguing gameplay and interesting story. The game presents players with difficult challenges and ethical dilemmas, often leaving them conflicted. However, like all games, Reflection: The Greed has its fair share of pros and cons.
- Engaging Gameplay: Reflection: The Greed offers levels that are both challenging and intriguing, keeping players hooked for hours.
- Interesting Story – The story of the game is very engaging which helps keep players interested and connected to the characters in the game.
- Suggestive: Reflection: The Greed forces players to think about the decisions they make and the consequences of their actions, making it an excellent game for developing critical thinking skills.
- Excellent Graphics: Reflection: The Greed is a visually appealing game that features stunning graphics and well-designed levels that are visually pleasing to the eyes of the players.
- It can be frustrating: Reflection: The Greed can be a frustrating game due to the challenging levels, which may be off-putting for some players.
- Repetitive: Like many games, Reflection: The Greed can become repetitive after a while, which can make it less interesting for some players.
- Slow Progress – The game progresses slowly, making it difficult for players to stay engaged in the game for an extended period. This may deter some players looking for an exciting, fast-paced game.
Reflection: The Greed has many positive and negative aspects that make it a unique game. However, depending on your gaming experience and preferences, the game may or may not be right for you. Nonetheless, it is a game that is definitely worth checking out, especially for those who enjoy thought-provoking gameplay with a good story.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is Reflection: Greed?
Reflection: The Greed is a game developed by a small independent game studio that focuses on themes of self-reflection, morality, and choices. You play as a rich businessman who can succumb to his greed or choose to become a philanthropist.
2. How is the gameplay?
Reflection: The Greed’s gameplay is a mix of point-and-click adventure and choice-based narrative. You interact with various characters and objects to advance the story, and your choices will have consequences that affect the end of the game.
3. Is there only one ending to the game?
No, there are multiple endings depending on the choices you make throughout the game. The ending you get will reflect the decisions you made and the character you chose to be.
4. How long does the game last?
The length of the game depends on the decisions you make and how much you explore the different paths available. On average, the game can take between 2 and 4 hours to complete.
5. Does the game have any replay value?
Yes, the game has quite a bit of replay value, as each playthrough can result in a different ending. Additionally, there are hidden objects and paths to explore that may not be available on your first playthrough.