Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of Slavicpunk with the exciting Oldtimer game.
In this action-packed adventure, you will find yourself in the heart of a gritty, dystopian underworld that has been overrun by gangs and corrupt officials. The game is highly immersive and features stunning graphics that will transport you right into the heart of the action.
As you navigate this treacherous landscape, you’ll have to make some tough decisions. Will you join forces with a powerful gang and help them take over the city, or will you choose to be a lone wolf and fight your way to freedom? With multiple endings and a large number of different options available, the game is full of surprises and will keep you coming back for more.
So why wait? Download Slavicpunk: Oldtimer now and get ready for a gaming experience you won’t soon forget.
Slavicpunk: Oldtimer PC Game Free Download Pre-installed Direct Link. Slavicpunk: Oldtimer was released on June 28, 2023
More about this game
SlavicPunk: Oldtimer is an isometric shooting video game, based on the works of Michał Gołkowski, a renowned Polish author of science fiction and fantasy books. It was he who created the story of Yanus, a private investigator with a turbulent past, who now tries to solve an unexpected case involving a stolen data carrier, all while fighting against his own inner demons, urban gangs and a nearly omnipotent corporation. . responsible for the fall of the city he used to call his. The game offers solid combat and movement systems, as well as a modular weapon upgrade system, thanks to which players roaming the dark corners of the city can make each encounter feel and look different. Action-packed levels with elements of stealth, hacking, and environmental puzzle-solving are interwoven with slower sequences of city exploration, side quests, and storytelling. A unique and inherently Slavic vision of the cyberpunk world will not leave anyone indifferent thanks to its sharp and caustic sense of humor and its slightly pessimistic view of the neon gray tones of the surrounding reality, while providing a much-needed respite. of fresh air to the genre itself. As a team, the question we asked ourselves was: what will the world be like in a couple of decades? How would a hypothetical Central and Eastern European city and its inhabitants be different from, say, Blade Runner’s Los Angeles or Akira’s Neo Tokyo? Attempts to answer this conundrum have had a tremendous influence on the game’s artistic choices, including a mix of futuristic and overly dated technologies, the grim and brutalist architecture typical of post-communist countries, the not-so-obvious moral choices, and the character and the atmosphere, often crudely improvised, of push and pull, of an environment filled with people forced to cope with the unequal distribution of goods and wealth, often relying on their ingenuity and pure luck to get to the next paycheck. without losing your head. SlavicPunk’s story proves that there is more than meets the eye in this dystopian version of the future, and it is only up to players to discover what lies beneath the neon glow and concrete streets, helping Yanus unravel his latest case and discover how brutal and ugly may actually be the truth.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- SW: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K (4*3500) or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 (4096MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 17 GB of available space
Slavicpunk: veteran – Pros and cons
Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is a post-apocalyptic RPG that takes players to a war-torn and ruined universe. As with any other game, Slavicpunk: Oldtimer has its pros and cons that players should be aware of before diving into the game.
- Immersive Story: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer boasts of an engaging and well-written story that keeps players hooked throughout the game. The game takes players on a journey where they will fight to survive in a world full of challenges and where they will have to make difficult decisions to progress.
- Hardcore Gameplay: If you are looking for a challenging game that will test your skills, Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is perfect for you. The game offers intense gameplay, including complex mechanics that make players strategize before taking any action.
- Great Visuals – The game offers beautiful visuals that add to the immersive experience. Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is set in a post-apocalyptic world and the art and design reflects the era. The game offers players the opportunity to immerse themselves in a unique and captivating universe.
- Detailed Character Customization: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer gives players a high degree of control over their character’s appearance, attributes, and skills. The game offers numerous customization options that make each character unique.
- Weapons and equipment Vigor: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer has a vast arsenal of weapons and equipment. The game allows players to craft and upgrade weapons and equipment, ensuring that they never get bored with the same items throughout the game.
- Steep Learning Curve: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer offers complex mechanics that may take a while for new players to fully understand. The game requires players to learn multiple systems, making it difficult for beginners to understand the game’s objectives and mechanics.
- Limited Exploration – The game restricts players to specific locations, limiting the exploration aspect of the game. The limited map reduces the possibility of discovering new territories and players may feel restricted in their gaming experience.
- Slow-Paced Action: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer offers slow-paced gameplay, which may not appeal to players who enjoy fast-paced action. The game requires players to have patience and strategy when fighting enemies.
- Difficulty Increase: While Slavicpunk: Oldtimer offers intense gameplay, some players may find the difficulty increase unsettling. Game progress can be difficult in later stages, discouraging players from continuing with the game.
- Bugs and Crashes: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is prone to bugs and crashes that can affect the gameplay experience. Players may face crashes, crashes, and technical glitches that negatively impact gameplay.
Slavicpunk: Oldtimer offers a unique and immersive gaming experience, but it is not without its flaws. Before playing the game, players should consider its pros and cons and decide if it aligns with their gaming preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Slavicpunk: Oldtimer?
A: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is a first-person shooter where you play as a retired hitman trying to uncover the truth about the death of your daughter and the disappearance of your granddaughter. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world and features a unique combination of Slavic folklore, cyberpunk, and dystopian elements.
Q: What is the gameplay like?
A: The gameplay of Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is a mix of exploration, puzzle solving, and combat. You’ll need to explore the open-world environment of a near-future version of Eastern Europe, talk to NPCs, collect items, and use them to progress through the game. Combat involves the use of firearms and melee weapons, as well as special abilities that you can unlock and upgrade.
Q: Is Slavicpunk: Oldtimer a single-player or multiplayer game?
A: Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is a single player game. It is designed to be a story-driven experience that allows you to immerse yourself in a rich and detailed world.
Q: What are the system requirements for Slavicpunk: Oldtimer?
A: To run Slavicpunk: Oldtimer, you will need a Windows PC with at least an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (or equivalent) graphics card. The game also requires 20 GB of free storage space and runs on Windows 7 or higher.
Q: Is Slavicpunk: Oldtimer available for consoles?
A: No, at this time Slavicpunk: Oldtimer is only available on PC.